Custom Search

Saturday 26 March 2011

Working As A duct Cleaning Agent

Now I wanna tell you that I myself  working as a telemarketer to convince customers to avail this offers from our Marketing Department.In other words its not to do fake convince but for the people's safety because this must be done at you home after 6months otherwise people get infected by many microbial diseases and I wanna tell you the worst problems come when people do not get cleaned their homes and get affected by many fungal lungs disease.Our crew works in Canada with selected cities and town in Ontario so anyone who lives in this region and wants to avail this time limited offers in a very cheapest rates so feel free to contact me at this email address 


Zia.ahmed.zaidi@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information.I really need a air duct cleaning services. I will contact you soon.

    Duct Cleaning Markham

    ReplyDelete